Tower Breaker – Hack & Slash is totally an action-packed android game where you have to blow away your enemies by using the ultimate weapons. You have to conquer all the towers of the world. You can use “armor from the hell” which’s the armors name in the game. For extra features, you can install our mod apk and make your in-game progress faster.
Basically, you have to attack and defend at the same time. I loved this game because of its simplicity and ready-to-action idea. By saying ready to action I mean you don’t have to wait for the storyline or anything. Simply start the battle and you are good to showcase your battle skills.
In the game, you are a devil with the purpose to win over the world!
Tower Breaker – Hack & Slash Features-
- Random and mystery boxes with special weapons in them.
- Gather the best weapons and strengthen them with a 100% chance.
- Choose your cool armor and shields.
- A specific pet that helps you level up and upgrade.
- Unique weapon’s fancy skills.
- Eliminate every towers’ characterized enemies and powerful bosses.
How to Install Tower Breaker – Hack & Slash APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tower Breaker – Hack & Slash Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tower Breaker – Hack & Slash mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Tower Breaker – Hack & Slash Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install