Just like with the first app in the Toca Lab Series, Toca Lab: Elements, your curiosity will lead the way, in this Toca Lab: Plants mod game where you need to choose your plant, then visit five different locations in the lab.
An educational app which beneficial for the toddlers, kids, and the elders as well.
Toca Lab: Plants – Gameplay:
– Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
– Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
– Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
– Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
– Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists?
Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
Toca Lab: Plants – Game Features:
– Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
– Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
– Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
– Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
– Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
With no rules or time limits, this fun science app is perfect for boys and girls of all ages. Science has never been more enjoyable as you’ll have all different types of plants and fun scientific tools to play and learn with.
Nothing but hours of fun in the laboratory awaits, so, download and play in the lab and explore the world of science and botany now!
How to Install Toca Lab: Plants APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Toca Lab: Plants Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Toca Lab: Plants mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Toca Lab: Plants Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install