Toca Boo is an educational android game, Buoy around the house and search for the family. Stowaway under tables, behind window ornaments, or even duvets. Search the rooms however avoid the light or probably you’ll be seen. Clatter things, turn on the pot and make the characters apprehensive. Install mod apk to play the full version of the game for free of cost.
This game is developed by “Toca Boca”. Turn on the disco music and dance, chomp on peppers in the kitchen for an extra hot panic, appreciate being undetectable, and track down all the distinctive concealing spots – even the latrine.
The straightforward and excellent plan will effortlessly direct you through the universe of Toca Boo. Experience passionate feelings for the 6 unique characters and investigate every one of the subtleties of the enormous, puzzling house.
Toca Boo Features-
– Big house to explore with 2 floors and 6 rooms!
– 6 family members to scare
– Hidden surprises around the house
– Get bigger scares by eating things!
– Interact with objects in the house
– Beautiful, original artwork
– Open-ended play with no rules or stress
– Kid-friendly interface
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases
How to Install Toca Boo APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Toca Boo Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Toca Boo mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Toca Boo Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install