Tiny Shop: Cute Fantasy Craft, Design & Trade RPG is an android game where you own a store and you have to sell magical epic goods to them. The main goal of you is to make a profit and grow big in your work. Research, craft, trade, negotiate, buy and sell fantasy items. Install our mod apk and you can do free shopping in the game.
There are a lot of quests and missions to finish all of them to achieve your goal and gain more profit from your shop. You have a shop with a lot of items in it. Anyone can buy those items and you can earn money by selling them. In-game you can plant trees and greenery.
You have a cute little assistant too, discover an RPG world crafted with love. Meet mages and knights and send your heroes on epic adventures. Earn money and XP without doing anything as your assistant will sell your items for you while you are offline.
Tiny Shop: Cute Fantasy Craft, Design & Trade RPG Features :
Research– Explore dozens of different items and goods to trade.
Design– Customize your tiny shop to improve your sales.
Missions– Complete Story missions and quests to help your city become prosperous.
Explore– Build your city and world.
Planting– Grow and Harvest cute plants and flowers.
Visuals – Experience Charming hand-painted visuals
How to Install Tiny Shop APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tiny Shop Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tiny Shop mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Tiny Shop Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install