What will you do for survival when you know that you are lost in an Island?
Tiny Island Survival is such a game where you have a lot of time to uncover the island’s lost secrets.
Tiny Island Survival Storyline and Gameplay
When you wash up on an uninhabited-looking island, you’ve found yourself shipwrecked.
When you look in the direction of the smoke, you see the fire.
“Is this someone’s home?”
Go deeper into the forest, discover the mystery of the island, and then go exploring in the surrounding areas.
There is no getting lost because the game is played on one screen.
You won’t have to deal with constant moving from place to place.
As deep as you can into the wilderness.
Simple yet Enjoyable
basic but with extra stuff for those that enjoy getting the most out of it
In order to survive, gather resources that help you.
Boost your weapons and armour to their maximum levels.
Add good health to your life to continue in the game
Download this adventurous game now to play and discover about the island!
How to Install Tiny Island Survival APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tiny Island Survival Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tiny Island Survival mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install