The Tiny Dangerous Dungeons is a 90’s inspired retro game. In the game, you are a little treasure hunter named Timmy! And you have to explore a huge dungeon and collect hidden powers to gain new skills can you find the ultimate treasure?
This game takes you back to the old days and gave a nostalgic feeling, we can say that this game is inspired from Mario and if you are a Mario fan I bet you are going to love this game.
Your character Timmy has to cross various levels to take the ultimate treasure and you have to deal with the dangerous and creepy creatures, As the level increases the difficulty of the game increases, If you start playing this game I bet you can go for hours and hours playing this game. It has a strong addiction to it.
This game requires no skill and anyone of any age can play this game, The only problem was that there were so many ads so we prepared a Mod Apk with no ads and also you can win rewards without watching ads so you can download the better version here and enjoy the game at its fullest.
How to Install Tiny Dangerous Dungeons APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tiny Dangerous Dungeons mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install