Tile Wings is a calm and simple tile matching puzzle game.
It’s similar to mahjong, jigsaw puzzles, and match 3 games, but it’s not the same as it contains a lot of fresh content to it.
Tile Wings: Match 3 Mahjong Master Gameplay
– To get the tiles into the box, simply tap them. Each of the box’s three tiles will be gathered.
– If the box is too full, you will fail.
– You win when all of the tiles are collected.
Tile Wings Game Features
– Multiple game modes are included.
Ice Mode/Magical Rabbit/Eating Pizza/ Reverse Tile/ Line-Up Number are some of the options available.
The game will never get old to you.
– Levels up to 2000+
– Collect stars to construct your lovely villa.
– Allow your pets to mature. The pets will assist you in combat.
– Daily Challenge Event: Every day, attempt to earn one extra reward.
Tile Wings will help you become a better problem solver.
Have a good time while developing your mind.
Your next brain teaser will be this puzzle game.
If you have any questions or issues, please leave them in the comments section or send them to us via email.
Please provide us something to cheer us up.
Tile Wings is a nice game to play.
How to Install Tile Wings APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tile Wings Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tile Wings mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install