Welcome to Thimbleweed Park with a Population of 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
…Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
…What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
…Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
…Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
…Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
…And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
Key Features of the Thimbleweed Park Game:
+ From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
+ A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
+ 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
+ Not a walking simulator!
+ Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
+ A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
+ A joke every 2 minutes… guaranteed!*
+ Two difficulty levels and built-in hint system.
+ English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish subtitles.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems. But, if you want to know it anyway, you need to download this APK and play the game.
How to Install Thimbleweed Park APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Thimbleweed Park Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Thimbleweed Park mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Thimbleweed Park Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install