The Street King is the greatest open-world hustling game for Android, with more than 50 miles of street. Redo your vehicles with a great many exceptional mixes, and afterward race online with companions or face down insane adversaries in an exciting single-player crusade. Install mod apk to get unlimited money in the game.
This game is developed by “RLin”. Enter the perilous universe of unlawful road dashing. Drive through urban areas, mountains, gorges, the open country, and surprisingly the cold highest point. Race in night and day, downpour and snow, thunder and lighting.
Go head to head against extreme racers while getting away from tremendous crowds of cops. Become the most needed racer in the province, and have your spot as The Street King.
The Street King Features:
• Online multiplayer free-roam, races, and police chases
• Singleplayer story mode with hours of fun
• Detailed car tuning with body kits, engine swaps, and neons!
• Custom decal editor
• Dynamic daylight cycle and weather
• Snow, rain, and thunderstorms
• Epic drifts, burnouts, and crashes
• Police helicopters, spike strips, roadblocks, and SWAT trucks
• Support for Bluetooth controller
• 34 cars to customize and tune into your dream ride
• Frequent updates with more cars, races, and features.
How to Install The Street King APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the The Street King Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The Street King mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the The Street King Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install