The Letter is a horror/drama visual novel with interactive elements that draws inspiration from classic Asian horror movies. Gameplay puts players in the shoes of seven characters as they fall victim to a centuries-old curse at Ermengarde Mansion, as told through an immersive branching narrative.
There will be a lot riding on your decisions in this game. Will you try to save a relationship on the verge of falling apart, or will you let it go? Will you put yourself in harm’s way to save them, or will you let them die a horrible death? You hold the key to the future of the entire cast.
Seven chapters, over 700,000 words of non-chronological storytelling. There will be a lot of reading involved!
* Romance, friendship, and drama are all prominent themes in this game, which also features plenty of gore.
There are seven characters to choose from, each with a unique personality and approach to overcoming obstacles.
It’s impossible to predict the outcome of every choice you make in the story.
* Completely in English.
Backgrounds, CGs, and sprites that move.
* A stunningly beautiful painting style.
Music from the film’s soundtrack, including songs from the film’s beginning, middle, and end.
Event Types Supported by QuickTime
* No cost for the first chapter! Not a single ad will be shown!
How to Install The Letter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the The Letter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The Letter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install