Brought to you by the Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades mod – a classic dungeon crawler re-imagined.
The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades – Game Features:
– QUEST and Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
– CREATE and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
– CONQUER your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
– CREATE any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
– MASTER the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
Download this APK now to play this action packed game.
How to Install The Elder Scrolls APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the The Elder Scrolls Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The Elder Scrolls mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the The Elder Scrolls Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install