Teo – Teal and Orange Filters is an android app that is a professional photo editor that has multiple filters that will make your photos look professional with the least amount of effort. The application has a simple UI that makes the application easy to use and perfect for quick editing.
The application has some of the cool premium features that are locked in the free version of the application but you can install the mod apk file and use the premium features for free of cost. By using the app you are able to change these settings – Contrast, Sharpen, Clarity, Exposure, Vibrance, Saturation, Warmth, Brightness, Shadows, and Highlights.
– 30+ teal and orange filters
– Save photos with up to 6144×6144 resolution (depends on the device)
– Quickly share your photo on Instagram or other social media
– Crop with the aspect ratio settings. Predefined aspect ratios for your Instagram posts and stories!
– Works faster than most of the modern photo editors on Android
– Compare the result with before/after toggle
– Double-tap on a setting to reset it to the default value
– Stunning Clarity setting to amplify the texture and details of your photos
– Pro photo filters available for purchase
– Unique single and dual color tone filters
– Now also Vintage filters for film-like color grading
How to Install Teo APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Teo Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Teo mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Teo Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install