Temp-Mail is an android application, where you can create a temporary email address and immediately receive emails, including photos or any other attachments. If you don’t want to share your original email address with anyone then you can make a temporary email address with this app. Install mod apk to get rid of ads.
This application is developed by “Privatix Limited”. Sharing your original email address can cause endless spam, advertising mailings, email hacking, and phishing attempts. Keep your real inbox clean and secure. You can use the temporary address for 10 minutes. Temp Mail UI is simple and anyone can use it.
Temp Mail Features-
Why use Temp-Mail?
● Hide yourself from spam
● No registration is required
● Generate temporary disposable email
● Protect your privacy and anonymity by not allowing spam in your personal inbox
● Receive multiple or single attachment(s) which can be downloaded from email
● Emails are constantly being securely deleted forever
With the Temp-Mail app, you can :
● Generate a new email address instantly
● Copy to clipboard or using QR-code
● Receive emails and attachments automatically
● Get push notification of new emails
● Read incoming emails, including attachments
● Download sources (EML), including attachments
● Quickly delete and/or generate new email addresses
How to Install Temp Mail APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Temp Mail Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Temp Mail mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Temp Mail Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install