Survivors of the nuclear apocalypse, the last remains of humanity, are constantly attacked by mutant monsters in this game of Taravana.
The threat comes from underwater caverns near the Base, which you must clear and kill the inhabitants of.
How to play Taravana: Tactical Combat
You’ll be given an ichtis (a fighting suit) and a variety of weaponry, but your mind and tactical prowess will be your most lethal weapon.
– Learn from your mistakes – each new enemy will bring their own set of tools to the fight; knowledge is the key to defeating them.
– Pick your weapons – each fight is different, and your opponent will need different setups and fighting styles.
– Make a plan, assess it, and adapt it!
– It will be critical to execute your talents in a timely manner if you are to survive and ultimately win.
How to Install Taravana APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Taravana Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Taravana mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install