Have you ever wished to dig into the centre of a planet with a T-Rex, a zombie, and a unicorn as your diggers? This is crazy, right?
Tap Tap Dig 2: Idle Mine Sim is an idle game in which you control Prospector Pete Jr. and mine the cores of various planets.
Gather cash, diamonds, warp cubes, and crafting materials!
Spend money on Pete Jr.’s upgrading and planet core mining.
Collect fossils and set off a Big Bang to boost your excavation!
Spend fossils to hire money-hungry benefactors.
Make goods to offer yourself a competitive advantage.
Tap Tap Dig 2 Gameplay
Single tap to start mining!
Tap to break the obsidian and get fossils!
Dig to get to the core of the earth!
Key features of Tap Tap Dig 2: Idle Mine Sim
Hire 12 miners to mine for you as an upgrade!
Spend tokens to upgrade entire planets! Unlock benefactors to get extraordinary money bonuses!
Craft better stuff for benefits! Collect stuff to dig quicker!
Recruit more artisans and complete the project!
Obtain special mine prizes by cracking open geodes; complete activities to get diamonds; and mine for chests to obtain bonus goodies.
How to Install Tap Tap Dig 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tap Tap Dig 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tap Tap Dig 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install