Tanks A Lot is an android action game where you have to drive a tank and you have to destroy the tanks of your enemies. You have a single goal that is to destroy your enemies in the game. There are last man standing battle royal modes. This game is full of weapons and gears that you can use.
This game is developed by “Highcore Labs LLC”. There are fast-paced multiplayer battles. You can dominate the arena in 3 vs 3 PvP action. Try out different strategies to win against your enemies. Download and install mod apk and enjoy unlimited ammo in the game. This game has awesome graphics.
Tanks A Lot Features-
- Shoot your way in a classic, adrenaline-filled Deathmatch
- Fight for resources in Brawl
- Be the last man standing in Battle Royale
- Play football in Tank-O-Ball, but with tanks!
- Weapons- machine guns, artillery, napalm, tasers, railguns, plasma cannons and much, much more. Select weapons that best fit your play style.
- There are shotguns for those that like to get up close and personal, lasers for tech geeks, and sniper turrets for long-distance assassins.
- Customize your tanks and dominate the battlefield! Play Now for Free!
How to Install Tanks A Lot APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tanks A Lot Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tanks A Lot mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Tanks A Lot Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install