Talking Translator is an android application that is used for translating purposes. You can translate multiple languages in your desired one. This tool is best for translating languages. This is the mod apk so you can use premium features for free.
This application is offered by the ideal app team. You can translate into 100 languages. The Talking Translator app will help you communicate in any multilingual environment such as travel, business trips, buyer’s meetings, or just plain conversations. You can translate in any language in 1 second.
Talking Translator Features-
- Try the Talking Translator app that suits both you and your partner with the innovative real-time “Shared View” feature. The other person is sure to appreciate your consideration while speaking with them.
- Voice recognition first appears when running the app and helps you when you need an on-the-spot translation, even with an unstable internet connection. You can check your previous sentences through the voice recognition history.
- You can translate to more than 100 languages with this one app: Talking Translator! Don’t know how to read the sentence? No problem! Talking Translator offers a handwritten text translation.
- Supports more than 100 languages including English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Russian, Thai, Spanish, French, Indonesian, and Arabic.
- We made various features available. Along with translation, interpretation, favorites, copying, and sharing, you can easily communicate with someone at a distance with the zoom.
- All-in-one solutions for all your needs: translation, interpretation, keyboard, notification bar, search, and even a flashlight. Just swipe the notification bar to start translation and interpretation.
How to Install Talking Translator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Talking Translator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Talking Translator mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Talking Translator Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install