One of the most cutting-edge Mobile Action MMORPGs ever created is Sword of Chaos.
This game is a one-of-a-kind visual feast that blends aspects of fatal attraction and chaotic violence.
Immerse yourself in a violent universe and let your inner beast loose.
Your every move is dominated by sensing, tasting, hacking, slashing, and fighting as you struggle to destroy everything that stands in your way!
Why don’t we go try it now, mortals?
Sword of Chaos Features
– Lead your hero through 20 hard floors – Learn magic powers to destroy hordes of ferocious creatures – Fight centaurs, werewolves, centurions, goatmen, and more animals
– A wide range of gaming modes, including tower defence, world bosses, and arenas
– Create your own Guild and team up with pals to face people from all over the world.
– Take part in large 20 against 20 PvP fights – Communicate with your colleagues in real time to plan your attacks
– Create your own explorer with 68 different clothes to mix and match.
How to Install Sword of Chaos APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sword of Chaos Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sword of Chaos mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install