Attaque sur votre maréc Grab a weapon and protect your home from zombie-like monsters, crocodiles, aliens, and more!
Make a plan! Use weapons. Survive. Affliction survivable and safe home No pity for nasty monsters, yet each one is a wonderful challenge!
Here are some weapons for you to use against the zombie-like critters! Prepare to SHOOT! ATTACK! And PROTECT your home while playing the finest shooter game ever!
ARE YOU READY TO DESTROY THE MONSTERS?
– Change weapons by TAPPING THE SCREEN.
EXPLOSIVES ON THE MONSTERS DRAG AND DROP
Keep up with the action and SWITCH weapons!
– BEFORE EACH LEVEL, UPGRADE AND EQUIP WITH GUN AND BOM
– Drink a potion to CONTINUE PLAYING if you die.
Just like in the best tower defence games, you must defend your home and swamp!
Enjoy this action-packed tower defence game for free! Test your limits in Challenge mode! If you win, you can try the much more difficult multiplayer mode!
Isn’t it time to play one of the most entertaining games ever?!
8 EPISODES OF ACTION!
360 SINGLE PLAYER LEVELS!
LEVELS FOR 40 PEOPLE!
QUICK MISSIONS for quick thrills!
A powerful shotgun, a rambunctious minigun, and a super atom bomb.
More than 45 MONSTERS in the wild, each with unique attacks!
How to Install Unlimited Money APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Unlimited Money Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Unlimited Money mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install