Welcome to the store! Do you wish to order to quench your hunger, sir?
You’re the manager of a sushi restaurant in this Sushi, Inc. game, which is operated by a group of devoted animals serving the best food in town!
The restaurant is now open to the public and you are in-charge of it!
To maintain your restaurant successfully, we have brought you a lot of money for you in this mod apk.
From bunnies to foxes, recruit new crew members! Make the best sushi and learn new cooking techniques!
As your restaurants become more well-known, you can also open new locations!
Rise and shine as the best sushi maker in town!
Sushi, Inc. Game Features
– Manage your restaurants and kitchens as your company expands
– To unlock rewards, collect powerful new recipes, and update old ones, earn crates.
– Hire one-of-a-kind managers who can provide the locations with exclusive limited-time boosts and power-ups.
– Extend to other parts of the world!
– Build and refresh your recipe library by selling thousands of your favourite sushi.
– Renovate the locations to increase revenue and draw in more customers.
– Check in every day for incredible rewards.
How to Install Sushi, Inc. APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sushi, Inc. Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sushi, Inc. mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sushi, Inc. Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install