Super Tower Warriors is a free game with straightforward controls. Tap the screen to jump and strike devastating blows on your foes!
Complete the given tasks, use weapons and fight with the enemies, that’s all!
Super Tower Warriors Gameplay
In several stages, jump and avoid obstacles.
Obtain coins to purchase new armour and weapons.
To access new levels, complete daily assignments.
Fight with bosses who have a lot of personality.
Other playable characters can be unlocked.
Enjoy a fantastic soundtrack.
The magical realm is in jeopardy!
In the cursed towers, choose your hero and face off against deadly foes.
Complete tasks to evolve and unlock new levels and characters by jumping and dodging obstacles, attacking foes, collecting coins to buy powerful new items, and completing missions to advance and unlock new levels and characters!
As high as you possibly can!
Super Tower Warriors is a lot of fun to play, but it’s not easy to master.
Avoid sharp spears, traps, mobile saws, and boiling lava, among other hazards!
Make use of your weapons and land lethal strikes.
There are bear monsters, dragons, cursed armors, huge spiders, and more difficult bosses to face.
How to Install Super Tower Warriors APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Super Tower Warriors Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Super Tower Warriors mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install