In Super String, an RPG that focuses on collecting and scheming, you’ll be able to recruit and train a variety of distinct Agents and lead them into war.
Bring together a team of webtoon super heroes under the command of Commander and defeat a terrifying adversary!
Features of the [Game]
Recruit and train everyone!
Get a team of over 100 distinct Agents by recruiting and training them all!
[Agents] In full 3D, over a hundred webtoon heroes come to life.
[Types] You can build your own deck based on the many Types (Offense, Defense, Specialist, Support)
[Progression] Boost the levels, stars, skills, and other attributes of your Agents.
[Equipment] Gear/Core Equipment can enhance the effectiveness of strategic skills.
In order to defeat your adversaries, you must master the art of strategy and outmanoeuvre them on the battlefield.
You can lead your heroes to victory if you assume the role of commander.
– All of these modes, as well as real-time PVP and the enthralling “Campaign” mode, may be found in the game.
The numerous game modes allow you to unleash the powers of your heroes!
Full 3D Cinematics are now available for you to enjoy.
– Spectacular cinematography brings a gripping story to life!
How to Install Super String APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Super String Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Super String mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install