Summer of Memories Ver2 is a sequel to the previous version and a story based game.
We will all mature at some point. Time passes, the world evolves, and we evolve as well.
As a result, we give to you a monument to our youth’s summers.
Intro to Summer of Memories Ver2
Summer of Memories is a lighthearted, simple-to-play story game set in late Showa Japan.
Simply put a few stuff in our protagonist Sosuke’s backpack for the day, and he’ll be out to explore. He’ll tell you everything about his adventures when he returns. Many sad and sweet stories await you, ranging from insect hunts to beaches to friends and family.
So put on your swimwear, gather everything under the sun, and join Sosuke and a diverse array of characters for a memorable summer!
Oh, and this game is completely free to play from beginning to end!
The Story of Summer of Memories Ver2 Mod
Ah, summer vacation, and those carefree days in the sun! Yes, it’s a time for adventure, but it’s also a time to create lasting memories.
This is the storey of a summer spent by a little boy on a small rural island near Shikoku. It’s a tale of unexpected encounters and sad goodbyes.
Even the most ordinary things can live on in our hearts forever, according to this humble journal.
How to Install the mod apk or Summer of Memories Ver2 Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Summer of Memories Ver2 from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Summer of Memories Ver2.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install