People say our life story is already written by god? What if you will be given an opportunity to write your own story in real life?
Pick a pre-written story and re-write the story as per you like it in this Storypick game.
Make popular dramas and TV programs into your own story!
Storypick – Game Play:
– Marked by King Bs, Loved by King Bs, and Memories by King Bs! The three series of our King Bs are all in here.
– Enjoy Storypick’s Original Series from a time-transcending romance to the daily stories of our lives!
– For you in love now, or about to fall in one.
– Fated love can start from a coincidence. Romance is made from your fingertips!
Presenting Well-known Works!
– Netflix’s renowned “Kingdom”, Channel A’s popular program “Heart Signal”, and popular web drama “Office Watch: The Gossip Room” are all in one place!
– Enjoy a new experience by making your own choice and creating a different story from the original work.
PICK the story according to your taste, and PICK the fate of your character! Download the game now to re-write your imagination.
How to Install Storypick APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Storypick Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Storypick mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Storypick Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install