Are you the hero we’ve been looking for? Story of Hero APK is an open world MMORPG game. Begin your quest to collect all of the Lost Artifacts and become the most powerful being in the universe.
Rewrite the Heroes’ Story to create your own legend.
Key Features of Story of Hero: Lost Artifact APK
• Awakening of Sacred Artifacts
• There are many artefacts that can give your character eternal power; collect them all and become the strongest of all heroes.
• Epic Massive War
• Increase your power and take part in a real-time conflict in the Epic Massive War. Discover your road to the throne and rule over your Alliance.
• Customize your Hero
• There are many different costumes to choose from, so pick one that you like.
Make a name for yourself as the most opulent hero.
• Romantic Features
• You don’t have to battle alone, you can find your true love and write your own romantic storey.
• Select your legendary weapon
• You have a total of four weapons to pick from in order to determine your battle style. Take control of the battlefield and rise to the rank of legendary hero.
Download the APK of Story of Hero: Lost Artifact game and be the heor of your own life!
How to Install Story of Hero App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Story of Hero from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Story of Hero app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Story of Hero APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install