In this game of “Stories: Your Choices Matter,” you play through the best collection of interactive stories and have complete control over the outcome
Are you going to be a hero or a villain?
Is he a good leader or a tyrant?
Is he a heartbreaker or a devoted companion?
It’s entirely up to you!
Stories: your choices matter Gameplay
• Choose from our library of best-selling writers’ stories to immerse yourself in adventure, magic, mystery, and more!
• Pick your path through each storey, and keep in mind that your choices have consequences!
• Pick a personality for your character!
• Customize the appearance of your character! There are many different outfits and hairstyles to choose from throughout the game!
• Examine how your decisions affect the plot, but keep in mind that the outcomes may be surprising!
Adult-oriented graphic novels will not disappoint!
Make a date with one of your favourite characters!
You’ll be surprised by new sensations and experiences.
Collectible cards featuring popular characters from popular novels.
You may immerse yourself in love stories with graphic books.
And, thanks to a new wave of graphic-based storylines, role-playing games have become more intriguing.
How to Install Stories: your choices matter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Stories: your choices matter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Stories: your choices matter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install