Do you have a fear of stock trading? Try your hands on this Stock Exchange Game for Android!
By playing it, you will learn how to profit on financial quotes!
It’s a simple, free game that requires no registration or demo accounts.
It’s not just a stock exchange game simulator; you’ll be immersed in a real trading environment!
The Stock Game is the world’s only virtual trading game, based on tens of thousands of global events.
Examine the influence of financial news on stock prices.
It’s a true business simulation.
You won’t have to guess when the price will change; you’ll know exactly when it will!
The game is made up of millions of intricate combinations, with each phase being unique.
On the world’s virtual stock market, you can buy and sell.
Earn as much as your bravery will allow.
Put yourself in the shoes of a real trader and see how far you can get!
Investing wisely pays dividends in the long run.
The Share Market Game features a unique management and levelling system that allows you to put your knowledge and abilities to good use.
This is the Traging game, where you can improve your stock market expertise through real-world experience.
You may improve your IQ, memory, and analytical abilities here.
With the shareholder game, you’ll desire to become a professional trader!
This business game will help you overcome your fear of stock trading, learn about money and investments, and prepare for real-life Forex trading!
Stock Exchange Game Features
– A one-of-a-kind gaming experience based on the world’s complicated economic model
– Every step is distinct and varied
– It’s completely free, and there’s no need to register.
– There is no requirement for an Internet connection.
– Thousands of gamers from all around the world have contributed to the records tables
How to Install Stock Exchange Game APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Stock Exchange Game Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Stock Exchange Game mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install