Playing this game is amazing because it combines elements of strategy games with those of a shooting gallery
Stickman party has an amazing upgrade system that allows you to upgrade different ways and 200+ items. There are over 500 challenges in game mode to test your stickman skills.
In a game, the replay feature can definitely improve the player’s experience. Gifts of skins, avatars, or coins every three hours, daily, and weekly. A wide range of Stickman characters: Archidon, Swordwrath, Magikill, Speartons,Miner, Sword, Spear, Archer, Wizard, Giant The level of difficulty gets progressively worse.
Graphics cute is only in the Stickman and enemy monster defense. Classic Campaign – The Order Empire is Born. There are now a total of 12 levels, including 6 new ones.
Zombie survival mode called Endless Deads is here! How many nights do you think you can make it without a nap?
It’s time for a tournament! To obtain the “Crown of Inamorta,” you must defeat dozens of AI opponents.
Upgrade your military forces by mining gold or improve your stickman’s skills and weapons or make use of additional tools in order to defeat the opposing stickman’s military forces.
How to Install Stickman War APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Stickman War Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Stickman War mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install