Enter a world where the entire galaxy has lost its sense of reason. You were in charge of ensuring the safety of the human cosmos, but this time it is nearly impossible.
Fly forward, construct ships, search for incredible modules, and explore space as if your life depended on it, because the endless enemy hordes will never let you rest until they have you.
Selecting ships for your fleet, analyzing their strengths and weaknesses, and upgrading them using a variety of methods will keep you entertained for hours. Travel to various worlds in an attempt to find a way to put a stop to the frenzy that has engulfed the galaxy.
Spaceships with different strengths and weaknesses * Spaceships that can be customized with modules * Epic space battles between ships * Auto battles and offline progress * A sprawling campaign map with a developing storyline.
How to Install Stellar Wind Idle APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Stellar Wind Idle Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Stellar Wind Idle mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install