After playing with Sandy’s Vortex Machine again again, SpongeBob and Patrick have gotten themselves into yet another bind! in this SpongeBob’s Idle Adventures game!
This time, though, it’s not just them who’s in jeopardy; it’s the entire town of Bikini Bottom!
Join SpongeBob and his buddies on a brand new idle adventure as they utilise the vortex machine to travel through several universes and meet alternate versions of themselves while attempting to return to Bikini Bottom.
Collecting is one of the features of this product.
Bring together your favourite characters from Nickelodeon’s hit show.
Assign management to the Krusty Krab, the Chum Bucket, and other well-known Bikini Bottom establishments.
Raise your game!
To assist SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and the rest of the group rebuild Sandy’s Vortex Machine, earn ranks!
Dive into the world of Dimensions!
Alternate dimensions and universes
present brand new versions of your favourite heroes!
Play this game right now by downloading it!
How to Install SpongeBob’s Idle Adventures APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the SpongeBob’s Idle Adventures Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SpongeBob’s Idle Adventures mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install