Start shooting with this Special Ops 2 game that has everything: many game modes, weekly events, battle royale, and a full campaign!
Special Ops 2 Gameplay and Features
Step onto the battlefield and answer the call with the game that set the standard for first-person shooters with its stunning graphics, powerful weapons, and furious offline multiplayer combat.
Do you prefer to work on your own?
Then dive into the gripping solo play campaign, where you’ll blast your way through one perilous circumstance after another while launching an attack against a lunatic’s cataclysmic intentions.
A vast range of weapons, from assault rifles to machineguns and grenade launchers, are accessible in the game!
Each weapon has its own set of characteristics and characteristics.
Stunning 3D graphics – Modeling of 3D characters and maps is excellent and detailed.
Controls are simple – You won’t have to struggle to master the learning curve thanks to intuitive controls and a simple interface!
Various gaming modes
Deathmatch with many players
Two teams compete for supremacy – At the end of the round, the team with the highest score wins.
Defeat the opponent in a deathmatch
It’s in free mode now.
On the battlefield, you fight for yourself.
The player who survives until the end of the round is the winner.
This mode allows you to defuse a situation.
Defuse mode is on – To win, you must disarm all C4 bombs and eliminate all opponents.
How to Install Special Ops 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Special Ops 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Special Ops 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install