The new Space Force APK game allows you to create amazing realistic lightsabers and use them to destroy and beat everything you see on the screen. It was created specifically for fans of the stellar universe, and it is a first-person shooter.
Do you enjoy spaceships, the night sky, and action-packed adventures?
Make your own lightsaber and unleash the full force of your will! Experiment with different types of metals!
Put your sword through its paces with different colours, where you can choose between the dark side and the light side!
As you slash and strike down everything you see, stunning 3D graphics and visual effects in Space Force that will bring your creations to life!
To properly wield a lightsaber, one must possess exceptional skill and be at one with the Force.
Key Features of Space Force APK
+ Dozens of sabre build combinations
+ Customize your sabre blade colours
+ Realistic 3D graphics
+ New content will be added on a regular basis!!
Make use of your lightsaber, activate the concentrated beam, and prepare to fight!
The most powerful weapon in the universe has returned – and it’s in your pocket this time around!
Build incredible, realistic lightsabers that can cut, destroy, and beat anything in your path! Create the illusion of being a true knight and choose your side: light or dark.
Download this APK of Space Force and be a hero from the space saga and save the world!
How to Install Space Force App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Space Force from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Space Force app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Space Force APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install