SouzaSim Project is a reproduction of the game’s original SouzaSim concept.
SouzaSim is all about tuning: you may modify the exhaust, rims, lighting, lower your bike by adjusting the suspension, and much more. Almost every aspect of your bike can be customised. You can also customise the colour of the pieces to match your personal style.
Deep dirt and tarmac physics for the finest riding experience imaginable, as well as realistic sound and engine behaviour!
Test your bike on seven different race tracks: one race track, two dirt tracks, two road tracks, and two training tracks. Set the best possible time!
You can select either a male or female character. Customize your character’s clothing to your preference.
Where can I get new bike parts?
Go to “Ride,” then turn right, then right again, then straight until you see a long green tube, which is where the tuning shop located.
Why do I experience hiccups and a low fps in my game?
If this does not improve your frame rate, go to graphic settings and disable “Terrain Deformation.” If this does not improve your frame rate, try lowering the resolution and texture quality.
Where are the “PhotoMode” images saved?
(This game is currently in development and may contain problems; many more features will be released in the near future.)
How to Install SouzaSim Project APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the SouzaSim Project Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SouzaSim Project mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install