Music is an important part of our life as it directly touches our heart through our emotions, I hope most of you will agree with me on this.
“Fancy music and fast-paced gameplay,” is all you have to do in this Sonic Cat game. You don’t even have to look at the screen; just get ready for an unpredictable and incredible musical rhythm experience and start playing the game.
You know the lyrics; follow the rhythm and enjoy the beat!
Game Features – Sonic Cat
– Multiple Game Control Experiences
– 100+ songs to give you company with your moods
– Multiple Stages with Unique Visual Design
– Wide Variety of Skins and Weapons to Choose from
Sonic Cat Game play:
Pick your favourite song, tap or hold the on the screen to cut each cube at the designated location that appears when it hits the target
No matter where you are in the world, or when, it is your time to launch your own music journey with Sonic Cat!
How to Install Sonic Cat APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sonic Cat Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sonic Cat mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sonic Cat Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install