Soccer is one of the most popular sport in the world. If you are the one who loves to play this sport, here is the Soccer Royale Mod APK for you to play on your Android.
Become a soccer star and defeat real-world opponents in 1v1 clash games and make your friends and family proud of you.
Challenge your friends to pvp football matches and show them who’s the real boss.
Level up your players to unlock epic characters, to achieve new abilities and progress through divisions and stadiums.
Make a selection of your favorite characters that fits your strategy to help you progress faster on career mode and achieve great rewards!
Soccer Royale Game Features:
– Play against friends in multiplayer football matches
– Gather unique characters and upgrade them to make them more powerful
– Strike and score incredible goals
– Play in competitive soccer leagues and promote to the next level
– Join or create a club, chat with friends and others to rise in the ranks
Download this soccer play game now from the below links.
How to Install Soccer Royale App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Soccer Royale Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Soccer Royale mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Soccer Royale Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install