Sniper Master : City Hunter is a multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) game that is for free!
Prove yourself as the best sniper and become the best city hero in this dark city!
Sniper Master : City Hunter Game Features
Supports both free online and offline gaming!
Level up your weapon and unlock fun and challenging quests!
Exciting first-person shooter game *Hundreds of well-designed enjoyable stages
Arena rating system, compete for the title of the best sharpshooter
Rescue captives and punish bad, become a hero of this city
Offline play with interesting missions or online play in a sniper arena to see who is the best.
What are you waiting for? Download this first-person shooter game, join me in protecting this city, and become a hero in this city.
How to Install Sniper Master APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sniper Master Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sniper Master mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Install the OBB cache file
- Make sure you have already installed the Sniper Master : City Hunter Mod APK before following the below steps
- Download the OBB cache file from the below download link and extract it
- Copy the cache folder to SD card or phone memory /Android/obb/
If you do not have this folder, create it using any file manager
- As a result, you get the directory like this: SD card or phone memory/Android/obb/com.sniper.cityhunter/obb * file
- After that, launch the application and enjoy!