Sniper Action is a shooting game that features realistic and immersive action gameplay that is specifically designed for gun enthusiasts. In Sniper Action, you will fight as a soldier on anti-terrorist missions that are both honorable and dangerous.
Grab your weapons, take cover, and avoid the bullets of your enemies; you must complete all missions before falling to your death!
Some of the highlights include: *A variety of firearms including snipers, rifles, shotguns, submachine guns…
Over 200 different types of powerful gun weapons have been crafted specifically for you to use!
You will have an immersive gaming experience thanks to the realistic 3D graphics and shooting action. *Easy to learn and play. One-handed shooting of all enemies by tapping and holding the mouse button. *Upgrade weapons to increase attack power, loading speed and armor, in order to take on more challenges!
Daily login and routine missions yield a plethora of rewards that are simple to obtain. As you continue to play, you will be able to obtain more!
Take your weapon now, brave soldier, and assist me in winning the battle!
How to Install Sniper Action APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sniper Action Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sniper Action mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install