Sky is an android role-playing game, From the honor-winning makers behind Journey and the exceptionally acclaimed Flower, comes a crucial social experience that is set to make you feel good inside. Install mod apk to unlock all maps in the game.
In the charming universe of Sky, a perfectly vivified realm holding on to be investigated by you and your friends and family. This game is developed by “thatgamecompany inc”.
In Sky, we show up as the Children of the Light, spreading trust through the forlorn realm to return fallen Stars to their heavenly bodies.
– Soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery
– Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world
– Meet new characters and experience heartfelt stories with each new adventure season and event
– Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations
– Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures
– Share gifts of light to show appreciation and grow friendships
– Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together
– Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms
How to Install Sky APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sky Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sky mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sky Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install