“You can’t take it with you,” as the phrase goes.
My friends, we have some bad news for you: they were completely wrong!
For millennia, “deadbeats” have taken their fortunes to the afterlife, and it is the task of the INFERNAL Revenue Service – and its army of skulls — to collect!
That’s when you enter the picture.
“Skullduggery!” has endearingly grotesque imagery by game artist extraordinaire Bill Mudron, inspired by 1930s Max Fleischer animations, and a bizarre, doom-jazzy, bureau-noir soundtrack by industrial musician Michael Arthur Holloway.
In “Skullduggery!” you play a Semi-Organic Autonomous Skull who works for the IRS as a collection agent.
Flick yourself around the fortresses of the afterlife’s biggest deadbeats using the suppleness of your own brain.
– BRAIN POWER: To stretch out your brain, pull back ANYWHERE on the screen!
Allow your head to snap forward like a brainy elastic band if you let go.
– BULLET TIME: Slow down time, alter trajectories, avoid hazardous obstacles, and pull off wild trick shots by touching and holding in mid-air!
– GRAVITATIONAL TRUANCY: Jump repeatedly while your skull is in mid-flight by aiming again.
– SMALL SIZE: There are benefits to being small!
Trash cans, chests, and jars are all good places to hide.
When the guards’ backs are turned, slip behind them and take them out!
– HEADSHOOTS: Destroy adversaries with a single well-placed fling to the head.
– HEAD TO HEAD: Compete against your pals to become the most successful afterlife agent.
– BUREAUCRACY: Fill out papers while contemplating existence’s intrinsic nothingness!
Skullduggery Game Features
– A mobile-specific one-touch control system that is highly tuned and incredibly enjoyable.
– There are four distinct and evocative worlds to choose from, with more on the way.
– Horrible puns.
– 32 bizarre and deliciously creepy stages in single player mode.
– A multiplayer “Head to Head” mode with a variety of challenging arenas.
– Treasure and other goodies can be found in hidden rooms and secret chests.
– Aesthetic power-ups and dramatic boss fights!
– Dozens of secondary missions and collectibles for optimum replayability.
– Unlock over 20 different skulls, including celebrity skulls from some of our favourite games.
– Compete with Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements.
– It’s all about the papers!
How to Install Skullduggery APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Skullduggery Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Skullduggery mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install