Sketchbook is an android designing application, From speedy representations to completely completed fine art, Sketchbook goes where your inventiveness takes you. Sketchbook is a grant-winning outlining, painting, and drawing application for any individual who loves to draw. Install mod apk to unlock pro features.
This app is developed by “Sketchbook”. Craftsmen and artists love Sketchbook for its expert grade highlight set and exceptionally adjustable instruments. Everybody loves Sketchbook for its exquisite interface and normal drawing experience, liberated from interruptions so you can zero in on catching and communicating your thoughts.
• A full complement of brush types: pencils markers, airbrushes, smear and more that look and feel just like their physical counterparts
• Brushes are highly customizable so you can create just the look you want
• Guides, rulers and stroke tools support precision when you need it
• Layers with a full complement of blend modes deliver the flexibility to build up and explore drawings and color
• Purpose-built for sketching, the interface is clean and unobtrusive so you can focus on drawing
How to Install Sketchbook APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sketchbook Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sketchbook mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sketchbook Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install