Sim Sports City is an android Simulator game where you don’t have to spend much of your time and energy in the game. You will have a little manager with you’ll that will build a great sports city soon. You can hire coaches from all around the world. Install mod apk to get unlimited money in the game.
The game is developed by the “JoyMore GAME”. The position of the sports city manager has been vacant for a long time, looking forward to your arrival. Starting from the village court, gradually reaching all over the world. Build your own sports business empire to make your way to the last.
Sim Sports City Features-
- Shooting halls, baseball halls, football fields, basketball halls, swimming pools, e-sports halls… more than a dozen sports and fitness venues
- Leisure, entertainment, simulation, can operate anytime, anywhere
- Make money without worries, even offline
- Invest in and upgrade various fitness and sports facilities, step by step on the road of billionaires
- Hire professional coaches with gold medals to increase your income
- Play with family and friends and build the greatest gymnasium together
How to Install Sim Sports City APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Sim Sports City Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sim Sports City mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sim Sports City Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install