It’s like a childhood game like where you keep a potato on a spoon, hold the spoon on your mouth and then run by keeping the balance.
Shortcut Run is a similar running game where you compete against other players while stacking all the floorboards you can find!
Get out of the way, create bridges, and use shortcuts to get to the finish line ahead of everyone else if you’re clever enough!
Cheating has never looked so good!
Simple gameplay with intuitive and simple controls that will insist you to play this game for sure.
How to Install Shortcut Run APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Shortcut Run Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Shortcut Run mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install