It is safe to say that you are an enthusiast of Mexican deadlocks and spaghetti westerns? This game is intended for you! Get your boots, your sombrero and your gun prepared for the duel of your life! You must be prepared and have nerves of steel, be as quick as possible and turned into the quickest in the west or pass on and be neglected…
Shoot or Die Western Duel will test your reflexes and your speed. Assuming you need a difficult game with delightful designs and character customization don’t reconsider and play!
Instructions to play:
Hang tight for the beginning of the duel… and contact the screen as quick as possible to shoot your adversary before he shoots you!
– Mexican stalemate
– Touch the screen to cooperate
How to Install Shoot or Die APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Shoot or Die Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Shoot or Die mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install