“You have been imprisoned. You will now have to escape from a house that has several locked doors, which is where the game begins.”
Decode the tangled web of intricate tales
You’ll find out the truth about the unusual occurrence.
Various outcomes are in store for you. Search for clues to help you escape and try to uncover the hidden truth.
Discover the hidden truth in the mansion with numerous secret chambers and make it out alive in this game.
Features of the game * Take pleasure in the high-quality graphics and sound * Try to escape from the mansion by completing numerous puzzles and ticks and discovering hidden chambers. * All items have been designed in 3D. * Carefully inspect all goods Different things can be combined to reveal new hints.
* Take pleasure in the many endings generated by your selections.
You can use the hint system if you get stuck, and you can store your progress to continue playing later. There will be more episodes added in the future.
How to Install SecretRoom APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the SecretRoom Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SecretRoom mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install