This here is the award-winning, best-selling puzzle game, the franchise Scribblenauts Unlimited game! In this article we have brought you the mod APK with some extra features that will make it easy to play this game.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of.
Or, you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell’s parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
Scribblenauts Unlimited Game Features:
– All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
– Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell’s Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
– Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
– Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
How to Install Scribblenauts Unlimited APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Scribblenauts Unlimited Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Scribblenauts Unlimited mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Scribblenauts Unlimited Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install