Jump back in time and experience the gnome’s second cosmic adventure for the first time on mobile in this new enhanced version!
Samorost 2 tells a surreal story of a space gnome whose dog just got kidnapped by mischievous aliens. Set out on a short expedition to rescue the pup, deal with curious strangers and relax to the soothing music by Tomáš “Floex” Dvořák.
Samorost 2 – What you get in this improved version?
– Enhanced graphics with full-screen support
– A bunch of game design tweaks
– Revamped save system (no more level codes!)
– New zoom feature
How to Install Samorost 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Samorost 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Samorost 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Samorost 2 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install