Play the part of a simple country boy. Organize races or go to the village disco in the open world. However, keep in mind that the residents of the village are quite spiteful.
Taking a breather from the commotion of the city will allow you to relax and recharge your batteries. In Malinovka, the only things you’ll find are a river, fresh air, and grandma’s concoction.
Using a standard Russian car, the VAZ 2101 Zhiguli, you may take in the wide-open spaces of a Russian village. All kinds of farm animals may be found in the village, including cows, pigs, and chickens. Explore fields, forests, and rivers on your journey. The Russian hinterland has a lot of secrets to share with the world.
– A first-person game unlike any other!
This is a free-for-all! It’s your life.
With an onboard damage system, you’ll experience the thrill of driving an authentic Russian car.
It’s fun to play about with physics and rag doll. Do whatever it takes to get what you want.
You won’t get bored because to the clever artificial intelligence of mobs in this game.
– Animal-to-animal interaction in the settlement.
Have you ever wished you could inhabit the skin of a villager? This is the game for you if you want to live in a Russian village.
How to Install Russian Village Simulator 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Russian Village Simulator 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Russian Village Simulator 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install