RussianCar: Simulator is not just a car simulator game rather it has many kinds of vehicles like: cars, trucks, company cars and even foreign cars etc.
This game features cars even from the beginning of the 2000th anniversary period.
You get to explore Russia in this game. Just choose a car and let’s go!
RussianCar: Simulator Game features
– Huge collection of cars
– Drive in City traffic
– Multiplayer gameplay (Beta)
– A detailed 3D graphics world
– Various works
How to Install RussianCar: Simulator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the RussianCar: Simulator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the RussianCar: Simulator mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install