Play the most realistic driving simulator of the renowned Soviet Russian Car Driver, the ZIL 130!
Feel the truck’s full strength as you go from a novice to a professional long-distance truck driver!
How to Play Russian Car Driver ZIL 130
Build a career and dive into subject events, compete in local races, learn to park and latch the trailer, conquer an off road, make traffic manoeuvres, climb mountains, and overcome challenging difficulties!
A game will delight you with a wide range of different modes!
Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 Game Features
Welcome to a massive, realistic, and damaged planet with changing weather and time of day that will never bore you!
Advanced truck damage system that can have a big impact on truck management!
Various road events will not allow you to rest while driving the truck!
More than 90 different cargo categories, each with its own set of attributes, are waiting for you!
Your reputation will be determined by your deeds, so figure out who will be at the party!
Create a trucking company and employ drivers to work for it!
Huge selection of car styles, enhancements, modernisation, and accessories! Create your own style!
Game radio gives the option to listen to your favourite music!
And there’s a lot more in store for you! Right now, get behind the wheel of the iconic ZIL 130!
How to Install Russian Car Driver APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Russian Car Driver Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Russian Car Driver mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install