Log in to a virtual fantasy world, recruit guardian knight heroes, train retinue troops, build a royal home castle, defeat epic bosses, and save the kingdom from impending doom!
Royal Knight Tales is an anime role-playing game developed by the same team that created the critically acclaimed Sword Fantasy Online.
There are no advertisements, and the game is 100 percent enjoyable. This anime role-playing game is in English, but it is not difficult to understand.
In this role-playing game, the main princess can recruit a large number of female knight heroes. Each knight has a unique set of skills, a unique class, and a unique retinue of troops. Heroes can be recruited by completing their biography stages, by participating in a friend points gacha summon, or by participating in a regular gacha summon. Every character is exquisitely drawn in high-quality anime style, and if you enjoy anime or cartoon art styles, this is a must-have for you!
How to Install Royal Knight Tales APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Royal Knight Tales Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Royal Knight Tales mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install